I got back from WWDC 2006 on Saturday afternoon, I’ve been too busy to write anything about it until now.
– Got a preview build of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
– Firefox 220.127.116.11 and Camino 1.0.2 run just fine on said copy of 10.5, with no modifications.
– Went to some good sessions on debugging and performance tuning.
– Had dinner with Banjo Goodge, Old Man Spitzer, Stuart, Brain, and Pink.
– Met some awesome people from Apple, all good dancers (at least after a couple beers).
– Listened to crazy taxi driver talk offensive smack about inner city youth for an entire 15 minute taxi ride.
– Apple released my dream machine, the quad Xeon Mac Pro.
– Went to a party at Adobe, talked about Flash issues with Flash engineers for a while. Much easier to hash plugin issues out in person than via email.
– BT played at the Apple campus for the annual Thursday night WWDC party. I didn’t go because nobody told me he was going to be there and I didn’t feel like driving all the way to Apple at night for catered food. Damnit.