Today I switched to T-Mobile from Sprint. I was a little worried about how complicated it would be to transfer a number, but it was all really easy and they had my T-Mobile phone working with the same number in a couple of minutes! They even canceled my Sprint account for me, so I didn’t have to mess with that.
Here’s why I switched:
– T-Mobile costs $12/month less than my Sprint plan, and its better.
– I hate my current Sprint phone, and in order to buy one from them that I like I’d have to pay about the same amount as my contract cancellation fee.
– My calls are clearer on T-Mobile. Sprint was kind of cruddy, at least in my area.
– T-Mobile gives you a Motorola RAZR v3 phone for $50 when you sign up. Really long battery life, thin, and cheap.
– Everybody knows T-Mobile is more punk rock than Sprint.