A lot of exciting things have happened with Gecko 1.9 on Mac OS X lately. Here is a list of major changes that will make it into the next alpha release…
- Context menus are far less buggy. We have checked in fixes for almost every serious context menu bug.
- Many fixes to the clipboard and drag services. We now support promised file dragging. Clipboard and drag operations in Places work much better.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) has been removed. Gecko 1.9 will no longer build or run on Mac OS X 10.3.
- PPC builds are created with gcc 4.0 instead of gcc 3.3.
- We have better support for DWARF 2 debugging.
- Several other stability, security, and general bug fixes.